Covid 19 visiting procedure effective August 11, 2020
In order to simplify the process, all visits are to be booked online only. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Maximum of one visit per resident per week
- Maximum of two visitors per visit
- 3 ply surgical masks, supplied by visitors, need to be worn at all times when you are in the home. Outside visits only require a face covering.
- During all visits (indoor or outdoor) you need to be 6 ft away from your loved one
- You are welcome to bring gifts/supplies and give them to your loved one at the time of the visit
- A drive is booked the same way as a scheduled visit and is equal to a visit (one only each week) and masks need to be worn by everyone in the car
- Visits are booked around activities to ensure there is always a staff available to screen the visitors
- Visits cannot happen if your loved one is in isolation
- There are no time limits for visits
- At this time, visitors are not able to stay for meals whether in or out of the residents room